Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Is It Possible...

to gain 14 lbs. over a weekend?

Because I truly think I've accomplished that. My stomach is still rebelling from a fabulous weekend with my team (part of them, at least) on our weekend girl's trip to Rocky River Ranch.

Rocky River Ranch is a camp I attended as a young buck at the ripe age of 7, so it was neat to return and enjoy the activities as an adult with a women's retreat. We attacked the climbing wall, ventured to Wimberley market days, relaxed with a horseback ride, laughed until we slightly wet our pants, ate our way through a cow, and kicked serious butt in "Catch Phrase." It was a complete blast and I can't wait to plan our next adventure when everyone can go!

Thanks Grandma C and Grandpa for taking care of Kallie while My Babe was working hard!



2 comments:

mbc said...

Nope, not possible--thank goodness!! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time! Sounds fabulous.

Sophia said...

Ahh..good opener!

The 14 pound question is sure to get your reader's attention. Can you tell I've been grading too many 5 paragraph essays, lately?

That's so great that ya'll have a retreat like that!