Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Boot Camp



Sometimes when Kallie has a hard time following directions around here, we have to resort to extreme measures.

Seriously though, Slacklining, is My Babe's latest exercise, and I fully intend to become much better at it than he is. Rock climbers use this to strengthen their core muscles and improve balance. We used to rock climb quite frequently before I was restricted from exercise and I miss it and know My Babe does too. I really hope to return to rock climbing soon, but I have a lot of making up to do from this past year. It's been 10 weeks since the c-section so I have no more excuses. If Kallie willingly attends Baby Boot Camp, her mother should certainly get with the program too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

slacking looks like a little much for me but i'm up for body flow anytime!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I've never heard of slacklining, but it looks like something one of my sons would like to do...I would just put it real low to the ground! Does Tim really do it from that high up? He is so adventurous! Are you going to try it?

Mrs. Collins said...

She's so cute!

Wow, I can't believe anyone not a part of a circus troupe could do that. I think if I tried it I'd uproot the two trees anchoring the line.