Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Must Get Better At This

I have so much to write, but it never leaves my head. Writing intimidates me. Especially when I read 30 blogs per day that have educated, humorous, well-written posts. I always want to sit down and plan what I type because the writer freak in me feels it must be the slightest bit worthy of sharing. As you can see, for awhile I haven't felt as if anything has been worthy. And, good grief, how could that be the case considering I have the sweetest little baby? A baby that is starting to interact, talk, smile, and just be down right cute on a daily basis? And honestly, I find it hard to write sometimes because of just that - oh, and I'm lazy too. I am happy. I have a wonderful marriage. However, not everyone does. Not everyone has a baby. People are struggling, but for once, I am not. I'm going to make it a personal goal to start writing daily (did I really just write that?) regardless. Oh Heaven help me...and thank goodness this counts for today.

5 comments:

mbc said...

You're great at "this" honey! Just let it all hang out, that's waht I do!! :-)

Monica H said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to reading. I'm quite sure whatever you write will be well received by all.

Mrs. Collins said...

No offense to your writing (which by the way, I think is GREAT), but I'd be happy just seeing pics of K. She is so darn beautiful.

Meg said...

I personally would love to read more about how wonderful it feels to be a mom. Just pick a topic and go.....I am telling you we all love to hear/read about how thrilled you are.

Anonymous said...

The good Lord knows that I write about all sorts of stuff that is not "worthy" really, but I like writing every day possible. It just makes me feel good to get it out of my head. See:
http://littlemkv.blogspot.com/2007/04/randy-is-my-new-bff.html
I actually think of that post quite often as it encourages me to write...