Sunday, July 20, 2008

Clueless.

My Babe's parents surprised us with a new camera that is WAY awesome and over my head...for the moment at least. I am determined to learn the ins and outs of an SLR and I can't wait to overcome my clueless status when it comes to photography. Thank you Grandpa and GC!

Tonight we ventured to Rebulic Square Park downtown for a movie on a giant blowup screen. Kallie hung out in her carseat while we enjoyed greasy hamburgers from Hut's. And, appropriately, the movie we watched was "Clueless."



5 comments:

mbc said...

Oh, why didn't we do this when Riley would've stayed put in his car seat like that? I'm jealous!

The Luis Family said...

You guys find the coolest things to do! I was never brave enough to get out with (a colic) Ashlyn like this.

P.S. I sent you an email on your school acct. I don't know if you are checking it or not, so I thought I would tell you.

Anonymous said...

Good for ya'll!

Mrs. Collins said...

Huts... **mouth watering***

Monica H said...

How fun!