Monday, July 21, 2008

Do Nothing Monday.



Last night we joined the rest of Austin in seeing "Beauty and the Beast" at the Zilker Hillside Theatre. We met up with CT from the fire station and had a yummy picnic while enjoying the play.

Summer tends to be our busy time of the year. I thought having a baby this summer would slow us down but it hasn't. So, it's nice to relax a bit. Today was a day for lounging in bed until noon, leaving the blinds closed, skipping the shower, catching up on TiVo, tummy time, letting the clothes stay unfolded a little while longer, reading books, lots of smiles, making homemade pizzas for lunch, fish tacos and raspberry tea for supper, and spending time outside on a blanket with GiGi. My goal this week is to have more days like this!





4 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

She just keeps getting lovelier by the day!! I love that dress.

Devon said...

I just happened upon your blog...

Your daughter is beautiful.

I believe our twins are playing together in heaven!

Thank you for giving me hope....

Monica H said...

He has luscious cheeks- I just want to pinch them!

Unknown said...

Let us in on all of these fun things you do! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer, you deserve it!