Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Have A Problem.

I love to sabotage myself - I just can't figure out why. It is one of my strongest downfalls. Whether it is going to bed on time, getting up early, cleaning the house, writing thank you notes, or leaving the house on time for an appointment, I will find something else to do, I'll refuse to get out of bed, I'll find a "good reason" to put something off for a later time. Then, guilt abounds and I vow to do better tomorrow. However, tomorrow comes and we rinse and repeat. Here I sit, 40minutes past the time I gave myself for bed with things still left to do. I must find some type of satisfaction in it given I continue to do this each and every single day. Something has got to give.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Right?

Boyz3Mommy said...

please girl. welcome to the world of womanhood. you are NOT alone. and as women, mommies, wives and employees...we have a bazillion things on our "to-do" list that we can never humanly accomplish. i beat myself up every single day too...but i've learned to let a LOT go and just roll with the punches life has to deal. you are amazing, still. i promise you that.