Thursday, July 10, 2008

By Goodness...Swimming Cures Colic! (At Least For Tonight)

Kallie's reflux has been challenging for the last month, but tonight we managed a non-screaming evening and it was a nice change. I've tried all kinds of things to keep her busy at night, but I think we've found the trick. She was calm and relaxed the whole time and quite worn out from all the swim strokes she practiced. We're going to swim rain or shine until this cure wears out its welcome. Thanks to the C family for a nice evening...and thanks, Aunt T, for Kallie's swimsuit!







4 comments:

mbc said...

Great news! I'm glad you all enjoyed your peaceful evening.

Monica H said...

yay swimming! what's not to like? I hope this trick works for a while.

Mrs. Collins said...

awww.. Kallie is so adorable in her swimsuit!! I hope you get some relief from the colic.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog through Monica H's blog. Your little one is sooo cute! I'm glad that you found a "temporary" cure for her colic. My son, Corban, had it as well. It disappeared around the 3 month mark. I think all the praying we were doing finally paid off! LOL!