Monday, September 1, 2008

Do You See The Drippage?



I have sweaty feet. Hence why I'd wear flip flops year round if my naked feet wouldn't draw attention to myself in the stark middle of January. But this kid has SWEATY feet. I mean dripping with water looking like she just came out of a pool sweaty. Next will come the stench, I'm sure of it. When I was 8 months pregnant, I knew immediately when the three year old sitting behind us in church took off her shoes. I was blown over by the smell and warned My Babe that we were about to become mobile if she didn't put them shoes back on stat. Kallie is going to be that girl. Poor stinky baby.

7 comments:

mbc said...

She's so cute...nobody will notice. Just like you. I've never smelled your stinky feet!!

Monica H said...

But she's so cute, hopefully her sweaty feet won't be a big deal (as long as she keeps her shoes on in church)

:-)

Anonymous said...

Both of my girls have stinky, sweaty feet. Right now, they think it is hilarious! They take off their shoes and try to touch people (mostly me) with their stinky feet.

Unknown said...

That is the funnies thing I have every heard! I am glad to know that girls have stinky feet too!

Anonymous said...

Stinky feet is a real problem in our household, or should I say carhold. When we are in the car with the kids, my husband immediately smells it when one of them has taken off their shoes. (and sometimes even when they haven't! :) It drives him crazy, but he still survives.

And you will, too. :)

Unknown said...

I love my grammar in my previous post! Enjoy the stink!

Monica H said...

Come on over- I have a pink rose for you.