Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Simplify.

I've cleaned out most of the cabinets and closets in an effort to simplify. However, I never seem to get there. There's always something to accomplish after the little one hits the crib. I need to eliminate things from my To Do list. I need to try not to run so many errands. Are they really all necessary? I need to prepare ahead of time for meals so I'm not spending so much time cooking or giving in and going out to eat. I need to be okay with not taking so much stuff everywhere with me. I need to limit my time on the internet. I need to simplify.

2 comments:

mbc said...

Yes....and the list gets larger as the new school year approaches, doesn't it? All the things I've been putting off still haven't been scratched off of my list. I only keep thinking of more tedious things I don't want to do.

Love you! Simplifying feels great, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Amen to all of that, sister!